Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Do Today

*YAWN* Up at 8:30. I let myself sleep in to make up for having to stumble out of bed so early yesterday. Also, I stayed up late watching Lost. Which, by the way, is absolutely the best drama series to hit night-time television in my lifetime.
Apparently, Nani either got into some poison oak (which is pretty common here in the Santa Cruz Mountains) or got some sort of insect bite because her poor little face is all swollen and red. She looks like Tea Leoni in "Fun With Dick and Jane" after she donates her face to cosmetic testing. If I was a bit more internet savvy I'd be able to find a picture Tea (aka Jane), but alas I cannot.
Here's a picture of my poor little sweet Nani. Doesn't she look so misrable?  I gave her a very small dose of benadryl which I think has made her feel a little bit better.






Ok so:

  • Medicate dog > done

  • Hit the Curves circuit > done

  • laundry > done

  • dishes > done

  • grocery shopping > done

  • blog post > I'm working on it
... And off I go to Day 3 of the first week of Spring '10 Semester.  Check back this weekend for a synopsis of the week's events.  All of my classes this semester are in the same room.  A small classroom just off of the campus cafeteria's kitchen.  I suspect tonight will be my third "tour of the kitchen".  Yawn.  I may have to get a Starbucks on the way out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment